THE HOPEPUNK BUNDLE
The Hopepunk Bundle - Curated by Adam Gaffen
Welcome to the Hopepunk bundle!
What is Hopepunk, you ask?
It's a subgenre of speculative fiction, so it includes fantasy as well as science fiction, and it's a reaction to the dystopian views that grimdark novels have. Where grimdark is violent and amoral, hopepunk stories feature characters who fight for positive change, communal responses to challenges, and even radical kindness. It's an intentional ray of sunshine in what could be a bleak literary landscape. It's taking a stand because it's right, not because it's profitable. It's rebelling against an oppressive regime to improve everyone's lot, not just your own. It emphasizes cooperation over conflict while realizing that a Happily Ever After isn't guaranteed.
And it's everywhere.
A few examples, you say?
How about The Martian? The classic Discworld novels? Jumping into movies, look at Black Panther. Or head to television and watch The Orville or Doctor Who. Hopepunk promises that tomorrow can be better than today, given passion and effort.
And it's here for you today!
We've gathered some of the most rousing, forward-thinking, relatable Hopepunk novels on the market for you today and put them into this special bundle. Check it out!
Let's introduce you to your new favorite books! Bestselling creator of the Aeon 14 universe MD Cooper introduces us to Tanis Richards in a stunning sci-fi epic. Adam Gaffen creates a near-future Earth where the hope of the stars rests on the shoulders of two strong women, while SI Clarke brings together an unlikely alliance to free themselves from captivity. Novae Caelum takes us to a diverse, queernorm universe with shapeshifting royals, plotting nobles, and space magic, M. Darusha Wehm asks whether freedom or happiness is more powerful, Dani Hoots explores whether revenge has to be the only way, and Dave Walsh sets us on a quest to save a star nation at any cost. And we wrap up our journey with O.E. Tearman's exploration of found family, John Wilker asking "What could go wrong? It's a simple job," Mike Karpa diving into the divide between love and duty, and J. Scott Coatsworth's epic saga of humanity's flight from a dying Earth into an uncertain future. – Adam Gaffen
* * *
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you're feeling generous), you'll get the basic bundle of four books in any ebook format—WORLDWIDE.
• The Stars and Green Magics by Novae Caelum
• Red Dot by Mike Karpa
• Children of Arkadia by M. Darusha Wehm
• The Road to the Stars by Adam Gaffen
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $20, you get all four of the regular books, plus seven more books/boxed sets for a total of 11!
• The Adventures of Wil Calder by John Wilker
• The Left Hand of Dog by Si Clarke
• Aces High, Jokers Wild: Books 1-3 by O.E. Tearmann
• Tanis Richards: Shore Leave by M. D. Cooper
• The Ariadne Cycle - Boxed Set by J. Scott Coatsworth
• The Andlios Collection - Books 1-3 by Dave Walsh
• City of Kaus: Books 1-3 by Dani Hoots
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub, .mobi) for all books!
It's also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
• Get quality reads: We've chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
• Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth. If you can only spare a little, that's fine! You'll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
• Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there's nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
• Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to Mighty Writers!
• Receive extra books: If you beat the bonus price, you'll get the bonus books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.
Freebies, Discounted Books, and Chances to WIN!
Click the banner to find out more!
Finally - through this weekend, Cassidy Chronicles ebooks are half-price - OR LESS!
Go to the store page to learn more: